Vitocrossal 100: Advanced condensing technology suitable for many different applications
The Vitocrossal 100 (CI) is a gas condensing boiler for universal use with an output of 80 to 318 kW. With the excellent price/performance ratio, the energy centre is an especially economical solution for residential buildings and commercial enterprises alike.
It features the proven Inox-Crossal heat exchanger with a robust MatriX cylinder burner. The modulation range of up to 1:5 ensures long burner runtimes and economical energy consumption.
The benefits at a glance:
- Suitable for natural gas E, L, LL
- Proven Vitotronic control unit with user prompts and plain text display
- Pre-installed unit: quick and easy installation thanks to fully wired and pre-assembled components
- Excellent accessibility to all components for ease of service and maintenance
- Low power consumption as no boiler circuit pumps needed due to large water content
- Low-wear operation and long service life, modulation range of up to 1:5 and long burner runtimes without cycling
- Standard seasonal efficiency [to DIN] up to 98% (Hs) [gross cv] / 109% (Hi) [net cv]
- Lambda Pro Control combustion controller for automatic adaptation to changing gas qualities
- Stainless steel heat exchanger for maximum efficiency
- Can be controlled online via app with the optional Vitoconnect 100 WLAN module
- Modulating MatriX cylinder burner with a long service life thanks to stainless steelMatriX gauze – resistant to high temperature loads
Complete and compact
In its smallest available version, the Vitocrossal 100 measures just 450 millimetres, making it a good choice for replacing older systems in modernisation projects, where space is often particularly tight.
The heat generator can be ordered as a complete unit or as individual components that are delivered separately. The boiler is pre-wired and pre-installed at the factory, which significantly reduces the time and effort needed on site for installation.
In one casing from 240 to 636 kW.
Advanced condensing technology
The heat exchangers have been designed to combine minimal dimensions with a low weight. The stainless steel heat exchanger provides ideal conditions for utilising condensing technology whilst the smooth stainless steel heat exchanger allows the condensate created by the condensing process to simply run off downwards. The result is a permanent self-cleaning effect, which ensures permanently high efficiency, increases the service life and reduces maintenance effort.
The highly effective heat transfer and high condensation rate enable standard seasonal efficiency [to DIN] of up to 98% (Hs) [gross cv] / 109% (Hi) [net cv]. These high levels of standard seasonal efficiency are the result of the countercurrent principle related to hot gas and boiler water, along with the intensive turbulence of the hot gases as they pass through the heat exchanger.
Lambda Pro Control reduces costs
The integral Lambda Pro Control combustion controller automatically adjusts the burner to the type of natural gas (E, L, LL), ensuring consistently high and efficient combustion quality with low emissions.
The Vitocrossal 100 is suitable for open flue or room sealed operation.
The best of both worlds
Unlike other floor-standing boilers, the Vitocrossal 100 delivers the best of both worlds. As standard it delivers the benefits of a high water content boiler with no minimum flow rate requirement, no boiler pump requirement and subsequent savings on electrical running costs. Yet it is pre-wired and pre-assembled, like wall-hung boilers.